How to Get Started
If you like what you see and want to join up as a TradesWanted Trade Partner, then ensure you are familiar with the following:
- The Benefits of joining up and how we can help improve your business
- The FAQ page for anything you may not have thought of
- The explanations of why we put Trade Partners first
- Our Trade Partner Service Expectations
- The Pricing
Once you're familiar with these essential pieces of information, then simply complete the following easy steps to join TradesWanted:
Step 1: Register Online
Register online by completing the Expression of Interest (EOI). While completing the EOI you can save it at any time and return to complete it later.
Step 2: Submit Documentation
Submit the required documentation to us. Paperwork you’ll need to send us includes:
- Copies of Trade Licences (if applicable in your state & trade)
- Copy of Public Liability/Workers Compensation and if relevant, Certificates of Currency
In addition to this, we need you to acknowledge:
- Page 21 of Part A (Part B & C for reading only)
- Page 3 of Part D
Step 3: Receive Login Details
Step 4: Login and Get Started!
When there is a work opportunity for you to quote on, we will send you an email and SMS asking you to login to Your Toolbox to respond to the Request for Tender. In the meantime, you can check out Trade Talk, Mates Rates, Learn Online, or even our Punters Club to start working smarter!